We're after your talent
Content Manager - English Language
Mobilt Ltd is one of the fastest growing iGaming companies in Malta, to fuel this growth we are looking for an ambitious self-driven English language Content Writer to join us. The position will be located either here in Malta, but we accommodate remote working where this works. As Content Manager you will liaise with the various specialists in the company including CRM, Creative and Marketing to lead content creation across multiple channels and brands.
The successful candidate will have a key role in a dynamic environment where he/she will be responsible for content structure, writing master copies and liaising with third party translators in order to meet quality and deadlines as per requirements.
This is a developing role in a growing business that will require the Content Manager to change and adapt to meet the requirements of the business.
- Writing marketing content (emails, SMS messages, landing pages, etc.) across all brands and player levels
- Ensuring that the brand’s communication is always relevant and appeals to the target groups, maintaining the brands tone of voice
- Working closely with marketing and design teams to create unique content and stories for campaigns and other projects
- Creating Communication Concepts
- Maintaining an excellent level of quality text across all channels
- Driving A/B testing to discover best practice for each customer segment
- Developing your skills in writing and marketing
- Revision and update of existing websites and ensure landing pages have good sales-driven microcopy
- Native or a high level of English language proficiency
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Igaming industry experience and "igaming lingo literacy" is a must have for this role.
- High degree of computer literacy
- Basic SEO knowledge
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively plan your workload to meet deadlines
- Motivated team player with excellent people skills.
- Thorough understanding of brand exposure / brand management.
Mobilt Ltd is looking for a young professional intending on making a career in the iGaming industry to work with us as a Product Owner. This opportunity comes at a transformational time within our company and the successful applicant will be a central part of this.
You will collaborate with all teams within the company on using all your organisational and collaborative skills to bring home a project that will have a significant positive impact on the company and your development simultaneously.
More details will be supplied during the interview process.
- Overall ownership of the Product Roadmap.
- Writing detailed user stories, updating and prioritising the backlog, contribute to planning sprints with the development team
- Provide detailed and accurate communication on all aspects of the product roadmap to all stakeholders in the organisation.
- Carrying out acceptance testing of releases, identifying issues and raising these on JIRA, ensuring that critical fixes are deployed in a timely manner
- Working with external suppliers to ensure commercial agreements are converted through successful integration projects.
- Be the expert and a point of reference on our product, the market and our players.
- Managing multiple projects across different business functions.
- Display excellent problem-solving skills and team facilitation.
- Working with a high degree of autonomy while ensuring work is prioritised according to company priorities.
- Be responsible for your KPIs to ensure we have profitable and progressive products.
- Good understanding of both Casino and Sportsbook products.
- Understanding of the compliance and regulatory environment in which we work.
- Understanding the trends in the Casino and Sportsbook sectors allowing you to prioritise value above trinkets and nice to haves.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with the igaming industry.
- Experience in JIRA / Confluence considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to convey complex ideas simply.
Junior Payments Agent - Part-Time
Mobilt Ltd is a start up igaming company, operating under an MGA license to provide Casino and Sportsbook products to our clients. We are growing and this is creating opportunities for you to join our exciting team.
Do the following appeal to you:
- Earn as you work, working flexible hours, remotely?
- Learn skills and acquire knowledge crucial to the fintech and igaming industries?
- Join a great team using cutting edge tech within a modern office / remote environment?
We are looking for people interested in working part time to process payments, perform KYC verifications and answer customer support queries. These are the key processes vital to anyone’s understanding of either the fintech or igaming sectors, and a great start if you would like to work in these sectors.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, please get in touch with us at [email protected]